• Riboflavin composed of Isoalloxazine ring connected with ribityl side chain.
• it supports energy production by aiding in the metabolizing of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Vitamin B2 is also required for red blood cell formation and respiration, antibody production, and for regulating human growth and reproduction. It is essential for healthy skin, nails, hair growth and general good health, including regulating thyroid activity.
• Riboflavin is needed for energy metabolism, building tissue, and helps maintain good vision.
• Riboflavin is found in dairy products, lean meats, poultry, fish, grains, broccoli, turnip greens, asparagus, spinach, and enriched food products.
• Good sources of Vitamin B2 are in liver, milk and white of egg, though it occurs widely in nature