1.In swine is the skin disordor parakertosis.
2. In poulty lowers the rate of growth.
-zinc deficiency can cause retarded development and effet the color of comb.
- the embryo had no lower skeleton or limbs.
Toxicity of Zinc
1. Pig,poultry, sheep, and cattle hibitconsiderable tolerance high intake.(1000ppm),(NRC,1980)
2. mortality was high (4000 pmm)
3. Broilers and laying hens show a tolerance to Zn similar to that of pigs at 1200-1400 ppm of the diet and similar growth and appetite depression.